Friday 27 May 2016

BEST GOOD SMALL BUSINESS IDEA IN NIGERIA-START



GOOD SMALL BUSINESS IDEA NIGERIA.

We share good best business ideas with our readers, and using the experiences of successful business people around here, we show you how to do these good small businesses.
  Look very well, you will see good business opportunity, even opportunities. People Google best good small business ideas Lagos, best good business idea port Harcourt. Looking for what? You get it.
Everywhere you go to, you see people. And as you see people, you see problems. If you can start a good small business, the right business of solving people’s problem, you will make money at the end.
In our last article, I talked about good small businesses you can start in an environment inhabited by high income earners. We talked about 2 young men, Kunle Oni and Imeh Johnson. These young men saw a very good business opportunities in their environment. Using their experiences, I showed you how to get customers for your laundry business and barbing business.
Today, I want to talk about another good small business that will do well in this environment.
People everywhere love fruits. But I think, high income earners take fruits more than the poor. And the reason is, they can afford it. They can afford to spend up to #2000 at a go on fruits. So if you have a small place where you can start fruit business in this kind of environment, you will sell, definitely.

I spoke with a lady, Clara by name. She started fruit business in the environment of the rich. She started the business with few oranges, 3 watermelons and 2 pineapples. Those were the things she can afford to buy and sell at the time. Clara said; “I didn’t know the business will grow actually. I started the small business because I was always lonely at home and needed to go out sometimes. I started business with few oranges, 2 pineapples and 3 watermelons. Today, aside from the once have mentioned, I sell carrot, cucumber, pawpaw, all kinds of fruits. So long as they are available in the fruit market, I buy them and bring them here”.
Did you notice that Clara started this business without proper planning? Meaning that she chose the right location for that business by mistake. It worked for her; it may not work for you. Proper planning is a must do, before you start a business.
My area of interest was how she got her customers. Clara said “when I started, that was the first question I ask myself. How do i attract customers to my business? The only formula I came up with was GREETING. So I started greeting everybody”.
 That’s interesting isn’t it? But let’s see if that formula worked for her.
She was greeting children, middle age people and old people. When they are going to work, she will say “have a great day sir” or “have a great day ma”. And when they come back, she will again greet them, and will even ask them to extend her greetings to their family members. Clara said, “I started making sells from the first day, but on the third day, I started seeing very good result. The people I was greeting started coming to buy”. 

Let me tell you one thing I noticed about her small business. She is always having a white transparent waterproof over her fruits to avoid dust and flies. To me I think, that also, brought her some customers.
I tactfully ask her how much she is expecting to get at the end of today’s business. She said “this is rich men and rich women zone. Every evening, I am sure of going home with between #7,000 and #12,000”. From fruit alone! Am sure that is what just came out of your mouth. You see, I didn’t immediately believe her. But you know what happen? While I was still talking with her, a lady came and bought 1 pineapple, carrot and banana and she paid #1,200,before my very eyes. Are you surprise? Don’t be surprise. We are talking about high income earners and fruits. They love fruits, and they can afford it too.

I ended my discussion with Clara with this question; will you like to work for a company? Am sure you want to know what she said? She said “well, if the company can pay me from #250,000 upward, I will work. But I love my business. Nobody is ordering me around here. Am a boss”.
That is just one of the best good small business idea for that area. Do you have this kind of environment in your area? Why not give this business a try. Attract your customers using Clara’s method. Or if you know of another method that has worked for somebody, you can use it too.

Please, don’t forget to appreciate us. Like us on Facebook. You can locate that in our front page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments will be highly appreciated