Wednesday 8 June 2016

BUSINESS 111: BEST TOP SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA



    SMALL BUSINESS SELLS METHOD THAT WILL FIRE UP YOUR BUSINESS.

We are living in the era of “start your own small business”. Searching for good business opportunities, should be the business of everybody today. I said that because, thousands of people monthly, are losing their jobs in the world. I am very sure that you know at least one person, who recently lost his or her job. Those who are still in their job, are living in fear, some in great fear, yes, because they might be the next to be fired.

The only option for millions of people today, is to start making money for themselves by rendering services. Use the services you are providing to solve people’s problem. Create a business, whether small, medium or big business. With it, solve people’s problem. But don’t forget that, we always recommend that you start small and grow from there. I say so because, you can handle all of the challenges at that level, as the business continues to grow, so will your ability to handle its challenges. But if you start big, big challenges will come, and if you cannot handle them, your business will crash.
 This article is about the progress Lucy is making. She started small and she is growing. Her business experience will teach you something.

 You see, one thing that will make customers come back to your business area or center, is if he or she has the power to decide how much he or she wants to pay for an item. Am not talking about pricing. You know in pricing, a seller tells the buyer; “this gown is $10”, the seller on the hand will say; “no, what I have is $6.  They will continue to negotiate until they will come to an agreement. That is not what am talking about. Am talking about a situation where you go to a shop, and the seller is telling you to pay her the amount you think the cloth is worth. The seller in this case will never mention a price.
How did this style work for Lucy? Lucy sells women gowns, used gowns that are still neat and very ok. She bought each of the gowns between $2 and $5. So how is her experience like, using the sells formula we mentioned earlier? See what she said;
“I have never ever told a customer how much I want her to pay for the gowns. Even if they insist I tell them, I will not. But let me make one confession; when you suggested that sells method to me, I didn’t like it. I only accepted because, I didn’t know how much I should sell the gowns,that is one, and secondly, you said I should try the method on the first set of gowns, and that I did. The very first gown I sold using this sells method, brought me 300% profit. I bought at $3 and sold at $9. After I told the buyer to pay me how much she feels the gown is worth, she taught I was joking. I was surprise, when she handed me $9. From that moment, I made up my mind to continue with this method, and it has been wonderful. I make more profit, I think so. I make more customers; my customers brought people who are now regular customers. New people come every day”.
 Tell me what you think about this sells method? To me, I think it is a very good sells method, yes.
But I also think that, it should not be applied on every business. It can only work for some businesses, not all. If you are thinking of going into selling of used cloths or shoes for men and women, I think this method will work perfectly.
 What business are you thinking of starting? What location are you choosing? What sells formula are you planning to use? And how are you planning to relate with your buyers and customer?. If you make the right decisions, the sky will be your starting point.
 In my blog, there are many business ideas now, and how to run the businesses. There are experiences of people like Lucy that will teach you what you need to know before starting a business.
 Many more successful business experiences will come your way through this blog. Please bookmark us, visit us regularly and please share us on your Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn pages. That is the only way I want you to pay me, sharing my articles with your friends. And of course, the best gift to give to your friends today is showing them what business to do and how to make money from that business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments will be highly appreciated